TSE X50 v2 big changes in v2.3!

TSE Plugins
onqel

Re: TSE X50 v2 big changes in v2.3!

Postby onqel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Ken McLaren wrote:Dude.. It looks fantastic.. ! Nice work..

Thanks Ken!
Developer of TSE Audio Software
http://www.TSEAudio.com

EnriqueM
antispam: 6

Postby EnriqueM » Mon May 16, 2016 3:00 am

Alexhangman wrote:I'm sorry for my bad English but i try to tell about troubles with plugin. First system, Windows 7 64 bit, FL Studio 32 bit, X50 32 bit - when plugin's loaded it's ok for about 5 minutes of playing, but at some moment plugins stop works and it sounds like there's no any plugin on channel. Another words it's a clear guitar sound instead of sound sending through X50. I try to press some buttons but it doesn't work. I got to load X50 again and it works well in some minutes but then it breaks and x50 stop working and the sound is clear (just guitar through instrumental preamp like there's no any plugin on channel). What is it ?

I have the same problem, I can play for about five minutes but then the plugin stop working and the sound of the guitar is clean. Did you solve this problem?

I really like this plugin more than any other amp simulation, so I want to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

onqel

Postby onqel » Sat May 28, 2016 1:01 pm

EnriqueM wrote:
Alexhangman wrote:I'm sorry for my bad English but i try to tell about troubles with plugin. First system, Windows 7 64 bit, FL Studio 32 bit, X50 32 bit - when plugin's loaded it's ok for about 5 minutes of playing, but at some moment plugins stop works and it sounds like there's no any plugin on channel. Another words it's a clear guitar sound instead of sound sending through X50. I try to press some buttons but it doesn't work. I got to load X50 again and it works well in some minutes but then it breaks and x50 stop working and the sound is clear (just guitar through instrumental preamp like there's no any plugin on channel). What is it ?

I have the same problem, I can play for about five minutes but then the plugin stop working and the sound of the guitar is clean. Did you solve this problem?

I really like this plugin more than any other amp simulation, so I want to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

This is not a bug, to fix this please re-register X50 with your v2.3 license (please login to your account and re-download it to make sure it's not corrupted in any way), you can use the contact form at http://www.tseaudio.com if you are in need of further assistance and we will do our best to make your X50 installation working as it should again in the shortest amount of time :cheers:

PS: The fastest way to re-install the license is to use the online activation (v2.4) where it will download and re-install your license automatically.
I hope that helps :)

-John
Developer of TSE Audio Software
http://www.TSEAudio.com

Alexhangman

Postby Alexhangman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 am

del
Gibson Les Paul Classic '97 (Alnico II Pro)
Marshall 2555SL Jubilee '96
Marshall JMP '79 (#34/#36)
Orange Tiny Terror
Dunlop Talkbox, Dunlop Crybaby

Return to “TSE Plugins”