LePou Plugins,cant find a download

LePou Plugins
leafs420
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:40 pm
antispam: 6
Contact:

LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby leafs420 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Anyone out there know of an alternative site to download LePou's ampsims? Ive tried his blog many times and searched the net with no luck.Any help would be awesome,great sounding stuff :)

User avatar
LePou
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:14 pm
antispam: 0
Location: Shawinigan, QC, Canada
Contact:

Re: LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby LePou » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:36 pm

leafs420 wrote:Anyone out there know of an alternative site to download LePou's ampsims? Ive tried his blog many times and searched the net with no luck.Any help would be awesome,great sounding stuff :)


As I mentioned on my blog, just drop me a email or pm and I'll send you a copy.

Bone
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:58 pm
antispam: 6
Contact:

Re: LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby Bone » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi there. Just joined here and really keen to try this amp/cab sim too. I've emailed the owner but looks like my message hasn't been sent. Help!

User avatar
LePou
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:14 pm
antispam: 0
Location: Shawinigan, QC, Canada
Contact:

Re: LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby LePou » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Bone wrote:Hi there. Just joined here and really keen to try this amp/cab sim too. I've emailed the owner but looks like my message hasn't been sent. Help!

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.ca

All the download links are there. Look for the Amp sims pack section. You will find link VST and AU for Mac.

Bone
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:58 pm
antispam: 6
Contact:

Re: LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby Bone » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Thanks, sorted it now. Great software!

Vasyl Mishchenko
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 pm
antispam: 6
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: LePou Plugins,cant find a download

Postby Vasyl Mishchenko » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:51 pm

LePou wrote:
Bone wrote:Hi there. Just joined here and really keen to try this amp/cab sim too. I've emailed the owner but looks like my message hasn't been sent. Help!

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.ca

All the download links are there. Look for the Amp sims pack section. You will find link VST and AU for Mac.


Hey, man! How's it going? Any news? Anyways, here's to you, man! Long live Alain!


Return to “LePou Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests