Unofficial LePou Skins

LePou Plugins
Alexhangman

Re: Unofficial LePou Skins

Postby Alexhangman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:11 am

Fat-Alfie wrote:That's strange - I sent you an email this morning with all my previous LePou skins, and another at lunchtime today, with the new preamp skin.

Is 9mb too large for your mail system? I think I should maybe place the skins on a server somewhere, and just email links to people instead :?

Oh, it's ok now. I got your skins. I just surf my mail before you sent :D Thank you very much. Skins are so cool!
Gibson Les Paul Classic '97 (Alnico II Pro)
Marshall 2555SL Jubilee '96
Marshall JMP '79 (#34/#36)
Orange Tiny Terror
Dunlop Talkbox, Dunlop Crybaby

Alexhangman

Postby Alexhangman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 am

Fat-Alfie, may i share it with my friends on Russian forum ? If no, then i won't.
Orange Tiny Terror

Fat-Alfie
antispam: 6

Postby Fat-Alfie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 am

Of course you can, as long as they respect the wishes of the original creator (i.e. not for re-sale etc etc)

I only make them for fun, and if other people enjoy them too.... great :cheers:

p.s.TSE, not LePou, but my new X40 skin :D (We really need a 'skins' board)

TSE_X40_GUI_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cekoprog

Postby cekoprog » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:52 pm

i send you my E-mail Fat Alfie .. great work :cheers:

Alexhangman

Postby Alexhangman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Fat-Alfie, what kind of tools need to make x64 version ?
Orange Tiny Terror

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm not sure. I have tried to patch some 64 bit .dll files for a friend and he has had problems with them not showing in Revalver.

I don't know if this is because I am patching them on a 32 bit PC with 32 bit patching software - I don't know enough to be able to tell. I am a graphic designer, and not a programmer :(

I can send you my new images though, if you want to try and add them to your 64 bit plugins yourself.

condenado
antispam: 0

Postby condenado » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:42 am

Hi, would it be possible make the x40 new skin and others bigger? It is very unconfortable for my eyes, thank you

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 pm

I guess it would be possible, by following LePou's own SynthEdit GUI tutorial. This isn't something I have tried yet, but might be quite fun to do.

I agree that some of the older plugins are quite small, especially in this age of 22"-24" monitors, but for now all I have done is change the graphics within the original .dll. Larger GUIs would allow me to be more creative (and realistic) - some of the switch and button areas are quite small (like 8 x 8 pixels for the 'Bright' LED in the SoloC proeamp below). Larger areas would allow me to add better lighting effects, as well as sharper graphics. Maybe that's something I can experiment with next, as I have almost run out of plugins to reskin :?

Latest creation : LePou's awesome SoloC preamp (as suggested by my good friend Eric). Something a little different this time, as I have tried to add a bit of 3D realism to the knobs. All 8 knobs use the same texture, so I couldn't add any 'angle' to that texture. Instead, I rendered the front panel in 3Dsmax complete with the knobs with perspective, then simply used the animated knob texture to add the rotating line :cheers:
LePou_SoloC_preamp_GUI_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:49 pm

I had a thought last night, about how versatile and flexible the LeGion is; how it seems like many amps all-in-one.

So I started on this today :tongue: It still needs quite a bit of work, but I like it so far 8)

Obviously, the upper section is purely dummy, with the bottom row of knobs being the 'real' part of the LeGion.

Should be done by the weekend, hopefully :)
LePou_LeGion_KMPR.jpg

-EDIT-
Got the graphics finished now - I just have to replace the skin parts in the .dll :P
LePou_LeGion_KMPR_2.jpg

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 pm

WIP - Alternative LePou SoloC preamp skin (thanks to Eric for the suggestion)
128 copy.jpg

dennyps4

Postby dennyps4 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:38 am

I sent you a pm too but seems stuck in my outbox? I don't know mail system is acting weird. :(

Cristofe

Postby Cristofe » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:58 am

Can't you simply upload them to a fileshare service like dropbox or mega and post a link here?
Then we wouldn't have to beg and you wouldn't have to answer all those pesky e-mails! :alien:

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 am

Denny, PM received and link sent :)

Cristofe, I have decided to put a copy of all my VST GUIs in a DropBox folder for convenience, but Alain Lepou asked me not to post links to his modified work on any forums, which I completely understand. The plugins are, afterall, the product of his hard work, and I don't wish to show any disrespect to either him or the people who created the original GUIs.

If you would care to send me a PM I will gladly send you a link to my DropBox folder, which is being constantly added to.

dennyps4

Postby dennyps4 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm

In respect to Le-Pou please listen, as we are lucky to have these for fun. Le-Pou is a top notch guy and only deserves the best for his hard work and giving us all the best plugins on the net. Thanks to Fat-Alife for his amazing skins.

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Routing and Quality switches re-added to the front panel. I was never really happy with the 'hidden' ones, and only being able to alter settings by changing to Reaper's UI :scratch:

Fixed .zip will be in the DropBox, if anyone's interested :)
fixed.jpg

alt33

Postby alt33 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Thanks. This dll not sse instructions? Original LePou have 2 version, without the sse and sse - Poulin_SoloC_Head_v2_11_SSE.dll. I can send this library if needed.

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:17 pm

That's okay - I have the SSE copy here - I'll upload it tonight :)

alt33

Postby alt33 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:20 pm

The front grille has become smaller, not as the original :wink: But it is not so important.

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Yes, I made the grill smaller so I could fit the 'Quality' and 'Routing' LEDs in the gaps in the mesh, rather than having a panel fixed in front.

Does it look bad to you, now? Maybe I should try a panel instead. I'll upload an alternative :scratch:

SSE version is in the same .zip now, btw :)

alt33

Postby alt33 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 pm

2 variants of the grill it will be good.
With your permission. A small revision for themselves. Maybe someone will be interested.

You have removed from dropbox LeCab2?

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Oops! Not removed - just forgot to upload it :roll:

Alternative version of SoloC is up now, too, with big mesh.

Nice mods, btw :D Maybe remove the white 'aging' from over the rack mount holes in the Marshall, which should stay black :)

alt33

Postby alt33 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Marshall was made for 2 minutes :) . Seriously, did not work. There are currently no photoshop. Had also made skins. I can give you interesting VST on which to work on. I open the dll in Restorator 2007 but not all open. But I can in the program stored in 64 bits.

Fat-Alfie I noticed your dll date from 2010-1011 year. Recent dll from the official site http://lepouplugins.blogspot.de/ dated 2013 year. For example, your LeXTAC has no switching oversampling 2x 4x 8x. On the yellow channel gain are not active and plexi. In the original, not the case. No switches themselves all these modes, it is very uncomfortable. Please check the version of the dll on the official site.

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:17 am

Ok, thanks, I hadn't realised there were different versions to the ones I have :scratch:

I'll update my .zip files in my DropBox folder - cheers.

Another new skin for the LeGion, as a favour for a friend a nice old Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ :)
LeGion_Mesa_IIC_01.jpg

elnugefantastico

Postby elnugefantastico » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Fat-Alfie wrote:Ok, thanks, I hadn't realised there were different versions to the ones I have :scratch:

I'll update my .zip files in my DropBox folder - cheers.

Another new skin for the LeGion, as a favour for a friend a nice old Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ :)
LeGion_Mesa_IIC_01.jpg

;)

alt33

Postby alt33 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Are you sure you download the latest dll from the official site? http://lepouplugins.blogspot.de/
These libraries modified date in 2013. Have your 2010-2011.
The site latest dll

Return to “LePou Plugins”