Unofficial LePou Skins

LePou Plugins
Fat-Alfie
antispam: 6

Re: Unofficial LePou Skins

Postby Fat-Alfie » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:39 am

Looking good :)

How do you make your knob images? I have to render mine frame by frame in 3ds max and then piece them all together in Photoshop :? That's 819 different images for this Wagner Sharp :roll: (kill me now!)

prime.xfifty
antispam: 0

Postby prime.xfifty » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 pm

baxterbrown wrote:
Fat-Alfie wrote:Thanks very much. It really is a labour of love, making skins :)

The only problem I have is that I seem to have run out of amps to skin :scratch:

If you're looking for new amps to skin, how about the 25 new Recabinet Thermionik 5 amps that were just released??!! They are absolutely begging to be re-skinned. There's a list of all the amps at this link (http://kazrog.com/products/thermionik/), and while some may be duplicates with what you've already done, there should be some new ones as well. Keep up the great work.

^This. BTW...nice work!!!

TheCityBeef

Postby TheCityBeef » Tue May 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Solo C FullStack.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vertibration

Postby vertibration » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Fat-Alfie wrote:I've spent the last week or so working on some new images / skins for LePou's awesome plugins.

I have done this mainly because it's great fun, partly because I've tried to improve a part of the aesthetic of the plugin, and partly because it can be a welcome distraction from my work (graphic design).

I appreciate that plugin developers are unable (or unwilling) to make their plugins look too much like the real-world amp (understandably), but if there is no issue with forum members creating their own graphics for the plugins, that would be great.

If, however, there is a problem with what I am doing, please let me know and I will remove all my work from the forum.

I will not be uploading either modified plugins, or links to modified plugins. I understand that it is okay for me to pass my work on privately via PM or email, which I am happy to do should anyone else like my work.

#1 - LeCab 2.0 - because I found the original too distracting to use (sorry)

vintage_FINAL.jpg

#2 - LeXTAC - 2 versions - fist made in Photoshop, second fully modelled in 3ds max

Bogner_Ecstasy_GUI_1.jpg
3D_Ecstasy_GUI_2.jpg

Do you have skins for Mac versions?

Fat-Alfie

Postby Fat-Alfie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Sorry, no.

Return to “LePou Plugins”