Two new heads

AcmeBarGig Plugins
stickman
antispam: 6

Two new heads

Postby stickman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

These were concocted in response to guitarguy121's post about how to make clean/crunchy heads. Hopefully, these will fit the bill. comments are welcome!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ken McLaren
antispam: 0

Re: Two new heads

Postby Ken McLaren » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 am

Nice old american standard is it?

guitarguy121

Postby guitarguy121 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 am

I'm speechless.

My computers at the shop, so I can't test them just yet. I'm beyond flattered that somebody would go to the trouble to spend the time to make an amp based on my own request. Thank you so much. You have no idea how useful this amp will be to me.

stickman

Postby stickman » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 pm

@ken, I'm not sure what the American Standard sounds like. I'll have to find some sound samples. I named it that because I was going for a general purpose "standard" amp, hopefully one that can do most everything (except the Heavy shit without stomps)

@guitarguy121- don't thank me yet until you get to try them out. If they fit the bill, then use these as templates in the builder to tweak the sounds you are chasing after.

***Tip if you find a sound in builder and don't want to overwrite the original head, click on the file operations button. Down at the bottom left under the load/save buttons is the name. Give the amp a new name and click the save button. Click it twice to be sure. A window will pop informing you the amp is saved

Ken McLaren
antispam: 0

Postby Ken McLaren » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 pm

stickman wrote:***Tip if you find a sound in builder and don't want to overwrite the original head, click on the file operations button. Down at the bottom left under the load/save buttons is the name. Give the amp a new name and click the save button. Click it twice to be sure. A window will pop informing you the amp is saved

Yes click twice. Once gets your cursor out of the text box, the second click is on the button..

Vasyl Mishchenko

Postby Vasyl Mishchenko » Tue May 31, 2016 3:38 pm

stickman wrote:These were concocted in response to guitarguy121's post about how to make clean/crunchy heads. Hopefully, these will fit the bill. comments are welcome!

I forgot how awesome these heads are. My appreciation, stickman. They really sound so cool!

soulkeeper1234

Postby soulkeeper1234 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:47 am

A window will pop informing you the amp is saved :tongue:
คาสิโนออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี

Return to “AcmeBarGig Plugins”