Power Amps for nebula

Nebula - Speaker Cabinet Simulation programs
Allicould
antispam: 6

Power Amps for nebula

Postby Allicould » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 am

Hi, can anyone else had the experience to use Nebula as a guitar amp (I'm writing from the fact that the recently downloaded here from here http://www.ownhammer.com/ one of the amplifiers, but after installing it I can not figure out whether I have it works because I can not find the Overdrive channel). Does anyone have any ideas on this?
(I have installed Nebula 3 pro version 1.3.505, the program sees plugin amplifier, but other programs by type LePou why it does not work ....... IRCab for Nebula works for me perfectly)

panunggal

Re: Power Amps for nebula

Postby panunggal » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Current technology of Nebula can't sample high gain distortions. It's just sample slight distortion that occurs from hardware which is 'distortion' is not it's real purpose. So if you want the dynamic of nebula for your amp sim, try this chain (just for example): Poulin Lecto (with power amp set at zero) > Nebula with Ownhammer power amp loaded > Nebula with Kalthallen cab loaded. You'll get the high gain distortion preamp from Lecto, the dynamic+slight distortion from Ownhammer's power amp, and the dynamic of speakers, mic and mic preamp from Kalthallen cabinet.
- Windows 10 running on Asus G750JH Laptop
- Presonus Firestudio
- Yamaha NSP 5 Studio
- Cakewalk Sonar Platinum
- Schecter Hellraiser C-7
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II

Allicould

Postby Allicould » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks for the tip! - I never knew that it simulates only the amp section, hopefully with it a chain of sound will sound more dynamic)

romanze7

Postby romanze7 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:13 am

I want to buy Amps.

genting crown

Return to “Nebula - Speaker Cabinet Simulation”