Amp Sims for PC Questions and DAW

Beginners is a dedicated subforum for newbies to receive helpful support.
Rockbly66
antispam: 6

Amp Sims for PC Questions and DAW

Postby Rockbly66 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:48 pm

I have a Focusrite scarlet 2i2 2nd gen coming and I want to know some good free amp sims to try out before I commit to buying anything. Also any information on doing this for the first time would be great. Video Links, Forum links, etc. I play mostly Blues to Blues Rock some hard rock. I also Want to Know about DAWs. Do You need this for the sims to work. I do a little light recording now but this is just mainly going to be used for the amp sims and effects. I want to use this as a headphone amp that I can play along to the programs on my computer that slow down video and audio

Slicklickz
antispam: 6

Re: Amp Sims for PC Questions and DAW

Postby Slicklickz » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 am

Rockbly66 wrote:I have a Focusrite scarlet 2i2 2nd gen coming and I want to know some good free amp sims to try out before I commit to buying anything. Also any information on doing this for the first time would be great. Video Links, Forum links, etc. I play mostly Blues to Blues Rock some hard rock. I also Want to Know about DAWs. Do You need this for the sims to work. I do a little light recording now but this is just mainly going to be used for the amp sims and effects. I want to use this as a headphone amp that I can play along to the programs on my computer that slow down video and audio
People left answers for you here: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... w.1802415/

Return to “Beginners”