PRESETS NOT WORKING WITH GUITAR RIG?

Presets, Banks, Configuration files!
( To download files you must Register first! You will not see the files unless you register! )
db133
antispam: 6

Re: PRESETS NOT WORKING WITH GUITAR RIG?

Postby db133 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi

I run GR 5 Version full 5.1.1 (R2673) and when I try to 'Import Preset' from the fist post (download/file.php?id=5797) I get the following;

"This preset can only be loaded after you have activated the following TRAKTORS 12"

I don't understand it can some one please explain what I need to do.

luciano.barbosa
antispam: 0

Postby luciano.barbosa » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:49 pm

:scratch: I downloaded a preset from the guitar rig 4 version and now i want to import it to work on the latest version but it wont work. The site says that if the latest version doesnt have components as the older version it wont import but i really want this preset and i cant find this preset in bnk and i cant set the version 4 without crashing my pc can you help me?

Slicklickz
antispam: 6

Postby Slicklickz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:04 pm

luciano.barbosa wrote::scratch: I downloaded a preset from the guitar rig 4 version and now i want to import it to work on the latest version but it wont work. The site says that if the latest version doesnt have components as the older version it wont import but i really want this preset and i cant find this preset in bnk and i cant set the version 4 without crashing my pc can you help me?

Did you select "show legacy components"?

Return to “Guitar Rig (all versions) Presets”