READ Please!

Presets, Banks, Configuration files!
( To download files you must Register first! You will not see the files unless you register! )
Brohymn
Site Admin
antispam: 0

READ Please!

Postby Brohymn » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:46 pm

Hello,

As you may or may not have noticed, i have been paying all the costs to bring this forum up.
The forum have been up and down like a good rollercoaster lately. In light of such, I´m going to upgrade the forum's server!

Unfortunately, servers are expensive these days. Why not donate to us?

The total amount of information available at these site is staggering, and we want to make sure that it's never put down to due what has been occurring as of late.

We have been hit incessant times by a virus spreading around the internet afflicting severe pain on servers using PHP and phpbb. The virus has not completely invaded. As you may or may not know, the forum I administrate here uses phpbb.

To avoid this in the future, we must upgrade and possibly change forum softwares.

If you wish to donate to help this forum get a nice server upgrade for everyone to enjoy the Guitarrig experience better.
All contributions will go towards the server upgrade and perhaps the cost of closed-source forum software.

I thank you for your time, and no matter the result, a new server and forum software will come soon to give us the best experience possible.

Please donate by clicking on paypal symbol on top

Best Regards
Brohymn

Return to “Guitar Rig (all versions) Presets”