Back after Eleven Rack

All kind of problems should be placed here
rick.mckinley
antispam: 0

Back after Eleven Rack

Postby rick.mckinley » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:54 pm

so after messing with an Eleven Rack for a few days, I've decided that it sucks. I can't any where near the tones I get with GR5. I do need some help looking for a rack mount guitar interface that works with GR5. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Right now I'm using a Lexicon Lambda and it works perfect, but I want something I can throw in rack with my power amp. Any help, thanks.

NightWalker

Re: Back after Eleven Rack

Postby NightWalker » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:07 am

rick.mckinley wrote:so after messing with an Eleven Rack for a few days, I've decided that it sucks. I can't any where near the tones I get with GR5. I do need some help looking for a rack mount guitar interface that works with GR5. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Right now I'm using a Lexicon Lambda and it works perfect, but I want something I can throw in rack with my power amp. Any help, thanks.

Eleven Rack is a great rack,how did you used Eleven Rack?with a pc,amp,pa?i know that to get the best sound from the eleven rack is to use full range monitors,connecting the eleven rack to an amp is not good idea.,check out the guitar samples from this guy
https://soundcloud.com/guitarrilia

rick.mckinley

Postby rick.mckinley » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:24 pm

it's not that great. the only thing good about it was that I could throw it in a rack and plug right into it and be portable. That's the only reason I got it was because GR5 doesn't offer portability like that. I ran it the same way as I run GR5. Through my power amp and then out to 2 150w 15" monitor speakers. GR5 has some great low tones that I like that I could never get with the 11R. Everything sounded too thin. Check out my videos on Facebook, you'll hear the difference between how deep and different the tones are.

The first 4 videos are with the 11R and the rest are with GR5

https://www.facebook.com/strizay/media_set?set=vb.100000791477229&type=2

rick.mckinley

Postby rick.mckinley » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:31 pm

right now I'm looking for a rack mount interface to replace my Lexion Lambda, so any help with that would be appreciated.

rick.mckinley

Postby rick.mckinley » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm

I wonder if it's possible to use the 11R as a rack mount interface for GR5. Now that would be awesome.

Return to “Support”