Hello There!

Here you can tell us something about you. :D
HerbKutscha
antispam: 0

Hello There!

Postby HerbKutscha » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 am

I'm Herb Kutscha.

I know how to make a fleas circus with electrons. I've been using evil semiconductors for 34 years, but I like tube amps a lot too.

I concern my self with the user interface - I can do most things with audio, but the real key is expression, and I believe that any system needs to improve on fingers, strings, and wood in this regard, or it's just another noise.

I believe that the market for people who want to sound like Jimi, the kids doing the chugga-chugga thing, sooped mids and all, and the "vintage" folk are well represented by today's product offerings, but the majority of live players, in church, are poorly represented, and there are few solutions for mid-life-crisis dudes who play with themselves in their bedroom when no one's around.

I think that Guitar Amp "Modeling" is a bit of a misnomer. SS equipment should be judged on its own ability to communicate. I think that a clean amp with good reverb, delay and chorus is a thing of beauty, but sometimes you just want to play Ironman really loud.

I recognize, but do not understand, that the current market wants tiny 5W heads. I say, find an amp that puts out 100W+, but sounds good when you turn it down. Are we not men?

voog46385
antispam: 6

Re: Hello There!

Postby voog46385 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:30 am

What the need for better understanding of each other's needs.ทางเข้า gclub

Return to “Introduce yourself”