I didn't release of lot of things lately, even if I provided some effects to TSE audio developer for X50 v2 (I did a phaser and a reverb). But I decide to do the KVR Developer Challenge 2016 this year, and I released the delay of my dreams, Spaceship Delay !
I didn't have a lot of time to work on the UI unfortunately (I'll update the UI after the voting period however), but implemented a lot of cool things inside :
- All the basic stuff you would want from a delay (delay time in ms, in beats, feedback, ping pong mode, modulation, presets...)
- A spring reverb I measured from a Dynacord Echocord Super 76 tape delay device
- A nice freeze function that can be used to transform the delay into a looping
- A filter section with the modeling of a Monotron Delay filter and of the Meeblip Anode I had some time ago, modelled from the schematics. I remember very well how the Monotron Delay sounds, and I really loves to make it saturate with feedback !
- A nonlinear section with a tube preamp model + a bitcrusher
- The attack mode from Guitar Gadgets to feed the delay line only when you attack hard the strings of the guitar for example
- Some post FX (filters and a phaser)
- A tutorial embedded in the plug-in with the manual and some nice tricks or anecdotes about delay in general
I hope you'll enjoy it !
I have talked also about the making of there, on my new blog : https://musicalentropy.github.io/
You can download it there too : http://www.kvraudio.com/product/spacesh ... py/details