HOTRIFF

Amplitube Mesa Boogie Edition

Postby HOTRIFF » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 pm

All I can say is WOW :shock:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=6696

Already pre-ordered for 100 credits :D
Can´t wait til September
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (SD Antiquitys)
Melancon Strat (2 x Van Zandt "True Vintage" & Li´l Screamin´ Demon)
Washburn LS 93 Silverado Strat (Suhr V60 LP pickups)
Jackson KE 1 (Bareknuckle Riff Raff Bridge PU)
StompIO audio interface/ESI nEar05 Monitorspeakers

jorismak
antispam: 6

Re: Amplitube Mesa Boogie Edition

Postby jorismak » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 pm

yeah, IK has been teasing it on facebook and a few threads here the last few days.

Me being negative: Don't forget the dual/triple rectifier and mark3 were already in Amplitube before. Good chance they will be sort of 'moved' to the custom-shop-mesa bundle now, so I wonder if they will remain available as they were for newer Amplitube3 customers who don't buy the Mesa bundle.

Me being positive: From the screenshots I've seen they actually now modeled the vintage/modern modes and the 'bold' voicings and stuff from the back, and the Mark3 has a better visual idea of what the stuff does now (and back options).
Also, am I correct in that this is the first model of a Mark IV (or Mark V) in the software world? I'm sure the Axe has something but that is the Axe... and there might be a 'mark 2c+' interpretation in Bias somewhere, but I don't know of any other real mark 4 / mark 5 model with all the options. Stoked to try it for sure.

Amplitube's models are hit or miss. Some of the earlier stuff is pretty 'old skool bad modeling' so to say, it just feels / sounds dated (most of the included stuff). But some of the newer like the ENGL E650 and the Jet City pack (not so popular amps, but the models are good :P) are actually quite nice. So I'm going to go with 'yay, finally new gear for Amplitube, let's see if its up to par with what the others can do these days', and I hope so :).

Timing might be a bit wrong for them though, Recabinet4 is getting his launch with newer amp-packs-to-buy ready, and there are also new Mesa models like a Mark IV and an older dual-rec planned in that launch. So this pack will actually be getting competition :).

(And it's 150 bucks... 100 bucks if you preorder it now. That still is a lot of money compared to what $100 Revalver4, $100 Bias or $100 Recab4 + models will give you, just to put it out there).

I wish they would make a bundle without all the cabs / mics and stuff. The amps separate can be quite expensive and since I use my own impulses 99% of the time the amplitube-included cabs are not really worth it :(.

dnalsiem

Postby dnalsiem » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 am

i wonder if there just gonna do like they did for the Anger to Engl just add the trade make to old sim and a cab
guitarLes Paul standard Chicago blue
interfaceLexicon Alpha
MonitorsTascam VL-M3
SoftwareStudio One 2.6,Toontracks SD2.Waves V9.18
ProductionsDnalsiem-Kingdom of Dreams(LP),Dnalsiem-Pictures of the Moon(EP)Road to Dnalsiem(LP)Dnalsiem"-Tales from Mary( LP)

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am

in their defence, it wasn't 'a whole bundle'. It was just the release of the (new) ENGL E650 and ENGL XXL cab, and to mark the occasion they renamed the old powerball model to the real name and the old cab to the real name just because they have a license now.

The screenshots they've shown so far means that the triple-rec actually gets a new model (because a lot of new options are added), the Mark IV is new and the TransAtlantic is new.

I can't really say if the Mark 3 is new or just the old model renamed with new graphics though.

Yes, the price is too high in my mind ($150 - $160 normal price for _a bundle_ of a few amps?). That sounds like the pricing of 'old skool' modelers, when it was ok to ask $350 for an amp-modeling suite. These days there is way more bang-for-your-buck around the $100 price point, so I think the price is a bit too high. But I'm afraid that is needed because of the licensing terms.

Will drop the separate $25 / $35 price on the Mark IV model with my own impulses to see how it behaves. If its' fun and nice, might drop another $25 / $35 on the new Rectifier model.. but the rectifier has been done to death so I wonder if I really want / need another one. Only if the Mark IV proves to be 'something special'.

I'm also invested a bit into Recabinet4, and that has Mark's and different revision of Rectifiers coming in around the same time, so it will be nice to see how they compare.

stormbringer

Postby stormbringer » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 pm

what the point of new bundle if simulation still at old level? we all know how amplitube sounds, it can't be compare with free plugins. and how many money they want? that's ridiculous

they wants us to pay for design, not for code

DrScythe

Postby DrScythe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:07 pm

stormbringer wrote:they wants us to pay for design, not for code

So you tried it already?...
Or downloaded it and decompiled everything to compare the code?

drzeppelin

Postby drzeppelin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:40 am

Guys, the last models made by Amplitube was great like the ENGL, or Dr. Z. The best of Amplitube IMO are some pedals like T-Rex, some wahs. Amplitube can't load impulse, and the module/rig selector is closed, for example the order is always STOMP, AMP, CAB RACK (logical order), but if we compare this with AXE FX, it is ridiculous. The only problem of AXE FX is that is so expensive.

Now, I will recommend you to try TH2 by Overloud. This plugin is a little older, and the biggest problem I find is that makes a lot of noise. But this can be solved with PVNoNoise made by Vadim Taranov ( http://pvamps.blogspot.ru/ ).

I honestly think that TH2 is as close to AXE FX (Bias FX Desktop may also know, but I have not yet tried). Try the Lynch Box, and Mesa Triple Recto. It also allows loading IRs. I can get really great sound with this plugin.

Sorry for my English, but not my mother tongue haha. Forgive failures

:)

mastermindjacquard

Postby mastermindjacquard » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 am

I'm really looking forward to this one.

as far as i am aware they are the only ones that have even attempted to model the plate bypass capacitor of V3 that contribute to the raw harmonics of this amp in real life.

playing round with my friends triple recti i found cool tricks getting different tones out of it if your drop tuned put a compressor pedal then tube screamer after then eq that slightly drops lows and highs and slightly push up mids a couple db then gate then into the rectifier with gain at 50 percent it will give your the crispness of say an engl but the richness and smoothness of the mesa you can try this with the amplitube series as well.

if your reg tuning try compressor pedal then eq with lows and highs lowered and mids raised then into amp

for black sabbath tone roll your volume knob and tone knob on the guitar down just barely and crank the gain on amp

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 am

stormbringer wrote:what the point of new bundle if simulation still at old level? we all know how amplitube sounds, it can't be compare with free plugins. and how many money they want? that's ridiculous

they wants us to pay for design, not for code

Like I said, Amplitube seems to have changed modeling _throughout_ the life of Amplitube3. Some older models sound like outdated modeling, newer ones sound surprisingly good.

Having spent more money than I should on modeling software like an addiction, I still keep coming back to some Amplitube3 playing. It's still a joy to play through certain models if you dial it in right.

Over a year ago someone on this forum asked me how to get a killswitch-engage tone using Amplitube so I thought, what the hell, I dial in the DI's from another forum I have laying around and just use the default cabs instead of impulses to give the guy an idea. That sound render still sounds surprisingly good to my ears now :).

They are NOT the king of modeling software, and they are too expensive (specially these days with what other companies are charging).. but they are not bad either, it's not guitar-rig-bad or something :). The licensed Orange amps and the ENGL E650 are a joy to play through, and I compared the Jet City models with my own real-life amps (The JCA20h should be the same as my 'normal' channel on my realworld JCA22h and they get frighteningly close, and my JCA100h sounds sometimes like-for-like with their model if they both use the same impulses). On the other hand I don't like their Marshalls / Vox / Hiwatts (anything 'british rock' in the default 'old' Amplitube3 apparently).

Their current Mark3 model produces nice sounds even (although I have no clue how 'real' they are compared to the real amp), but just like the real amp it's a bitch to dial in. I had to look up some videos on youtube from guys dialing in the real amp, and then had to look up what the 'pulled' dials mean in the manual to hit the correct switch on the Amplitube model, but then it suddenly 'clicked' and I got nice modern sound highgain sounds out of it :).

So I keep repeating it, Amplitube has been hit or miss depending on the model so I for one do the 'wait-and-try-and-see' approach. Also, $100 or $150 for the bundle seems like way too much. Although there are nuance differences between the Mark3 and Mark IV, if I had to spent money I would just pick the Mark IV and be happy with it. The same as the recto's. I know the older dual-recto's sound different, but if I was on a budget I'd be happy with an updated triple-rec model.
Also all the cabs have been done in (free) impulses to death so they are not really worth any money... so you're asking $150 dollars for 5 amps, and from those 5 amps there are two pairs who can be very alike. Adding a nice modeled distortion popular pedal that Amplitube didn't have yet (like Protone tubescreamer clones or stuff like that) would've been a nice touch. But the amps/mics are not worth anything, there are no stomps or effects worth mentioning.. so it's $150 for 5 amps, and like I said 2 are similar.

I'll be trying out the Mark IV model and if I like it the triple-rec model, but that will be all I spent. As loose modules and at the 'licensed high' price of $35 per model I will still be cheaper than getting the 'preorder bonus price' now to get the bundle and I don't think I would be missing much... or I'm underestimating the TA-30 amp :).

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:34 am

drzeppelin wrote: but if we compare this with AXE FX, it is ridiculous. The only problem of AXE FX is that is so expensive.

Now, I will recommend you to try TH2 by Overloud. This plugin is a little older, and the biggest problem I find is that makes a lot of noise. But this can be solved with PVNoNoise made by Vadim Taranov ( http://pvamps.blogspot.ru/ ).

It also allows loading IRs.

Not to bitch, just some general thinking :).

1) The Axe doesn't really have much better modeling then the top software products have. The reason it works so well is it has very good inputs and outputs and audio equipment built in, all of which is tuned to the modeling software. Don't underestimate how much this helps (And why people always tell you to invest in a good audio interface). Also, it has _tons_ of options to set up to get the sound how you like it. What you can tweak in speaker response and resonance and sagging and stuff like that means you can get the model to respond how you think it should, therefor you like it. And this is why it's a great product, and yes, expensive :).

2) Plugins (well, amp modeling plugins) dont' "create noise". They are (virtual) amplifiers, so all they do is increase the noise that is already there. If you hear more noise in TH2, that means TH2 is leaving more of your signal intact than the other models in which you don't hear noise. This is a _good_ thing for TH2, because it means the quality of the other models is lower so that the noise can't come through. You have the same with Mercurial's JCM800 plugin. It seems noisy compared to other Marshall / JCM models.. then you release it has so much more nuance in it and it keeps more of the tone alive, because it doesn't filter that stuff away. If you have noise problems, fix your signal path, don't filter it away with plugins :)

3) If the plugin itself supports IRs or not is kinda irrelevant, right? You just place an IR loader after it like you normally would, who cares if it's built in or not? Been using IRs for years with Amplitube, couldn't imagine it otherwise :S.

mastermindjacquard

Postby mastermindjacquard » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:26 pm

I cant state enough in my own experience the difference it makes having a high end accurate hi-z into before any amp sim such a massive difference. i can back up joris

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... direct-box
or interface
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... -interface

from experience , i can also recommend one more thing when going from your guitar into your direct box hi-z to computer, have a low capacitance guitar cable the best one you can afford this will quadruple the nuance and detail of your tone does not mean it has to be crazy expensive just low capacitance and no noise if you touch the cable while playing, this ensures you get the high end frequency response into the system correctly instead of a cable with high capacitance which gives your tone a wah wah pedal stuck 3/4 the way open tone "quack" quality that makes all your sims sound like Poo.

if it is helpful at all i can list a couple quality inexpensive highly recommended cables to know what to look for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/36-Inch-Canare- ... 339aaf2aac

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Handmade-Dy ... 3cf50bb6f2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canare-GS-6-Pro ... 43cc7bfef5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canare-GS-6-Pro ... 43cc7c28ff

i myself prefer Canare cable with Neutrik connectors, no its not the very best top end hundreds for a cable but very good and will give you what you want unless you really going for the gold here.

DaveClark

Postby DaveClark » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:30 pm

jorismak wrote:
2) Plugins (well, amp modeling plugins) dont' "create noise".

Not true. They do create noise. What we can all hope for is that this noise is a much lower level than the noise that is in the original, as affected by the amp sim.

When one operates with discrete quantities with finite precision, etc. one should anticipate noise to be added through additional roundoff, truncation, etc. With something as complicated as a digital amp sim, additional noise is unavoidable.

Regards,
Dave Clark

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

completely offtopic post by now, sorry :)

you mean noise like quantization noise and aliasing? Sure, but I call those 'artifacts of digital sound', and is not what people call hiss or 50/60-cycle hum :).

Although you're right in that digital processing (and specially tube modeling) does impact some rounding off and thus in theory can 'create something out of nothing', the fact is that these kinds of sounds are around the noise-floor or even lower.

People noticing that a certain amp-model-plugin gives them more hiss or hum is just that, the amp model amplifies the hiss and hum more that's already in the signal than another amp model can / would. A real world amplifier shapes your signal a certain way before feeding it into the distortion stages (and shapes it some more, etc..). Amps (and thus amp models) simpler in design will leave more signal intact going into the tube stages and thus have a higher chance to amplify some noise that is already there. This is why older Marshall's are considered noisy, and also why amp-models of those Marshall's seem to give more noise.

Although using a noise-reduction plugin is fine (just as using a noise gate or something in the real world), if you have a guitar with proper electronics and a good grounded signal path there is no reason you should have noise or interference in the short cable-length from your guitar to your interface. The only noise that _should_ be there is when you have single-coils, but most people having noise issues in the amp-modeling world just means they have a problem somewhere in there chain that should be easy enough to remedy.

An example from my experience: the wall outlet I had my computer + amp + audio equipment plugged in was not grounded (while the outlet looks like a grounded-outlet type, the ground was just not wired up in the wall :( ). I had noise, but not alarmingly much. A noise gate silenced my amp nicely and in Reaper I have multiple plugins to sort me out.
Being fed up with it one day I started grounding the wall outlets properly myself, plugged my amp in without a noise gate -> dead silent. Turned on my PC, still nothing. Plugged my guitar into my audio interface and placed an amp modeler on it that otherwise would 'be too noisy'. Dead silent. Just grounding the wall outlets cleaned up my entire signal path on both my real amp and my computer. All kind of plugins I thought were 'too noisy' were suddenly dead quiet and noise free, and worth taking another short with.

So when people complain that an amp modeler / amp sim is too noisy -> it's not the amp sim, it's your own signal chain. Just so you know. Some amp sims just bring it out more than others. Not using that 'noisy amp sim' is fine with me, also using noise-reduction plugins and the sort. Just don't blame the amp-sim plugin for noise since it's not at fault / the reason.

metalifuxx
antispam: 0

Postby metalifuxx » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Yes a good DI with a high quality shielded cable with clean grounded power can make all the difference in noise and getting a good response and tone from your amp sim. It's nearly impossible to fix dirty noisy power without destroying your tone or have it riddled with hum and noise. My friends recorded an EP at their loft practice space and it has the signature dirty EMI not properly grounded power noise and hum all over the album, audibly noticeable at beginnings of songs and dynamic quieter parts of the songs. I told them not to record there for something serious because of this issue, and they did not think it would be a problem. The preamps/interface were of high quality too, and under a better environment with good clean power, these preamps and recorded sounds are dead quiet.

I always like to see a recording chain listed on amp sim demos or demos for guitar gear if its properly mic'd up or even just DI. Because the quality of the DI/preamp does make a difference. I have an M-Audio Mobile Pre and also a IK Multimedia Stealth Pedal, and the difference with just the plain DI guitar signal with no ampsim on it is really noticeable. The IK being the better DI, with a more full, less high end dulled signal, compared to the M-Audio's DI tone.

That's why people continually use those Killswitch Engage and Nevermore/Jeff Loomis DI tracks to test and do amp sim/IR mixes. Not just the playing is superb, but the DI/preamps and environment it was recorded in was top quality as well.

Then I see people post "Why can't I get my guitar tone to sound like that...I don't get it." They think it's their guitar/pikcups or the settings on the ampsim/IR or mixing etc. But then they are plugging into a stock sound card that is not hi-Z or a low quality budget interface, in a sub par electrical environment that is not grounded well and with too much outside electromagnetic interference (EMI), with a $5 guitar cable.
'93 Gibson Les Paul Standard w/ 490r/490t pickups- "Wayne's World" edition Squire Strat w/ SC(made in Japan)- Soldano HotRod 50 (modded) head - 2x12 Soldano Cab (V30s) - M-Audio MobilePre USB - IK Multimedia Stealth Pedal - PreSonus Eureka
http://soundcloud.com/metalifuxx
Detroit dub rock reggae

DaveClark

Postby DaveClark » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:02 pm

jorismak,

To summarize the discussion below:

I would agree that noise issues arise primarily out of issues like EMI, but the noise issue in software is much worse than you realize. As I said early on, one can only hope that the noise introduced by the emulation isn't too bad. For reasons I discuss below, the amount of noise introduced into amp sims is in general unknown.

-----

jorismak wrote:completely offtopic post by now, sorry :)
you mean noise like quantization noise and aliasing? Sure, but I call those 'artifacts of digital sound', and is not what people call hiss or 50/60-cycle hum :).

Everybody should know that these are noise, not merely "artifacts."

jorismak wrote:Although you're right in that digital processing (and specially tube modeling) does impact some rounding off and thus in theory can 'create something out of nothing', the fact is that these kinds of sounds are around the noise-floor or even lower.

No, they are not, especially with high compression done in amp sims.

There are many other sources of noise in digital emulations beyond quantization errors that get magnified. For example, I was running SPICE just a few days ago and saw that the waveform was very noisy --- did not resemble what I expected given the input signal and the circuit being simulated. I looked at the Y-axis only to discover that the scale was 10^21 Volts --- several sextillion volts. I had introduced a serious bug into my input "deck." If the result hadn't been off by 20 orders of magnitude, say only 10%, I may not have thought much of it. These kinds of errors get past developers and users all the time. (I could cite numerous *audible* bugs I've uncovered in major software manufacturers such as Cakewalk and others.) Then there are the numerical approximations of actual functions, shortcuts to speed up processing, etc. The result is that a completely unkown amount of noise is introduced in all digital emulations, and this noise is very often made worse by compression, questionable filter designs, and so on.

jorismak wrote:A real world amplifier shapes your signal a certain way before feeding it into the distortion stages (and shapes it some more, etc..). Amps (and thus amp models) simpler in design will leave more signal intact...

No they generally do not! Amp sims usually attempt to model the input-signal shaping just as is implemented in the amps they are attempting to emulate. Add to that the effects of discretization which you are dramatically underestimating, errors in implementation (bugs), approximations, etc.

jorismak wrote:Just so you know. Some amp sims just bring it out more than others.

Just so you know, some amps sims create more noise than others. In fact, it's almost certainly true that no two amp sims create the same amount of noise.

Regards,
Dave Clark

jorismak wrote:People noticing that a certain amp-model-plugin gives them more hiss or hum is just that, the amp model amplifies the hiss and hum more that's already in the signal than another amp model can / would.

-----

...but most people having noise issues in the amp-modeling world just means they have a problem somewhere in there chain that should be easy enough to remedy.

-----

So when people complain that an amp modeler / amp sim is too noisy -> it's not the amp sim, it's your own signal chain.

-----

Not using that 'noisy amp sim' is fine with me, also using noise-reduction plugins and the sort. Just don't blame the amp-sim plugin for noise since it's not at fault / the reason.

Over and over again you state your simple thesis with absolute certainty, without even having heard all the clips people complain about, and without having tested the emulation in question yourself. This is not the typical behavior of those of us who have had extensive technical education and experience. We've been burned too many times to be so cocksure of ourselves. We say "Such-and-such is the case" only when we know it to be a fact.

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 pm

I didn't take bugs into the equation in my theory, and indeed who knows what kind of bugs and spikes are out there in software that go unnoticed because they slip by, you're absolutely right in that. But at least the software _shouldn't_ have those spikes in it's design of course. A bug means something is happening that the coder actually does not want, a mistake :).
But you're absolutely right that small errors or spikes or artifacts are hard to catch in very complicated models, unless they stand out like your example.

And who knows I'm underestimating the things rounding-errors bring to the sound. I can't claim I have to much experience in the analog world to compare to it, so you're probably right there too.
But I _am_ very sure that if a user of this forum is talking about 'noise in the amp sim' he or she is talking about 50/60 cycle hum or the hiss of a bad noise floor. And those are generally not caused by software. Maybe I'm trying too much to think at what _a_ poster here is asking (going in the mind of people without much amp/amp-sim experience), but more than 9 out of 10 times it is computer-or-USB interference (a very recognizable whine kind of pitch in there, power related most often), 50/60 cycle hum or noise-floor-hiss.

The part about amp and amp-sim modeling and the differences in input stages: read it again, we're both saying the exact same thing :). Some real-world amps have simpler input stages, and leave more of your signal (and thus more of the noise in the signal) in tact, which gets amplified and you suddenly hear it. Amp-sims are exactly the same, the input-stages are modeled so they don't filter too much and you hear more of the hum for instance. Marshall JCM-style amps have this quite clearly. If you have _slight_ humming on a recto model on high-gain, you would have much more humming on a JCM800 model on high-gain.. because: the same thing would happen with the real-world amps :). That's not hum 'put in there', that's hum 'in your signal but amplified more'.

DaveClark

Postby DaveClark » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:22 pm

jorismak wrote: ... we're both saying the exact same thing ...

No, we are not saying the same thing:

1) Simpler designs do not necessarily leave the signal somehow more intact. Take as a counter-example an open circuit --- very simple but leaves NONE of the signal intact.

2) Digital emulations have additional sources of noise beyond any attempt to emulate physical amps.

In addtion, my posts address the de-emphasis you place on sources of noise in digital emulations, not on what are the most common causes amongst users --- and I specifically addressed this point in my opening statement in the prior post.(*) So arguing this point is, well, pointless.

Regards,
Dave Clark

(*) I agreed that most complaints are probably about EMI and that sort of thing. However, once again you are absolutely certain and even state "more than 9 out of 10 times" as if you had personally studied this issue and had data to back up your claim. If so, please post it here. You may claim that this is merely a figure of speech, but there are other such figures of speech that are far better ways to express your claim (less likely to lead to confusion, more accurate, etc.). Even "90%" would have been better. "... more than 9 out of 10 times" suggests that you have at least two significant digits of accuracy in some sort of measurement or that the phenomenon is universal (100.0%).

agirotto

Postby agirotto » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 am

I love me some Amplitube, they're my weapon of choice more often than not, but I'm not really into hi-gain and metal stuff, so at 150 bucks I'll just have to pass.

It would be great if they released a Amplitube Marshall, as the Slash amps are fantastic, but I guess it would cost around 500 bucks, Lol,

metalifuxx

Postby metalifuxx » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 pm

'93 Gibson Les Paul Standard w/ 490r/490t pickups- "Wayne's World" edition Squire Strat w/ SC(made in Japan)- Soldano HotRod 50 (modded) head - 2x12 Soldano Cab (V30s) - M-Audio MobilePre USB - IK Multimedia Stealth Pedal - PreSonus Eureka
Detroit dub rock reggae

GonWild

Postby GonWild » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:27 am

sounds pretty good!

DrScythe

Postby DrScythe » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 am

yep...so far it sounds really good.

metalifuxx

Postby metalifuxx » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Released today :cheers:
Detroit dub rock reggae

No019

Postby No019 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Is there a downloadable demo version?

jorismak

Postby jorismak » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:14 pm

If you don't have anything, make an account, download Amplitube Custom Shop. You can demo any of the gear available.

My question is, for how long and how does it work? (I bet I can read this somewhere but I might as well ask here :P).
I want to demo it, but also compare it to the Recab4 stuff when it eventually hits. So if I demo Amplitube now but it after 2 weeks (or something, just guessing) the demo stops and Recab4 4.1 isn't released yet I have nothing to compare it too :)

No019

Postby No019 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks mister jorismak. Just download it. The demo is operative for 72 hours.

Quote from Custom Shop menu

"By clicking on YES the gear will be available for trial for 72 hours in your AmpliTube Custom Shop menus.
Next trial for this model, available in six weeks. Please keep Custom Shop window open during trial period."

Return to “News”