Peavey Revalver ACT Combo Profiles

News
electric_stew
antispam: 6

Peavey Revalver ACT Combo Profiles

Postby electric_stew » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 am

I find it strange that these don't get much coverage (if any).

These are the 4 latest presets for the ACT COMBO module available in the Revalver 4 Amp Store.

Famous Cobra
Cloned after the Framus Cobra, this 3 channel monster is bright and tight.
On top of the brutal crunch and lead channels, this amp also features a stunning
clean channel.

Lenny TI
Cloned after the Laney Tony Iommi TI100, this the tone of the Godfather of Metal!
Featuring two identical channels of glorious doom with an Enhance and Presence control

Freeman PT
Cloned after the Friedman PT-20, this single channel, British voiced dynamo can go
from warm cleans to full-on metal. This is a smooth, modded, classic British sound

Vagner Gold
Cloned after the Bogner Goldfinger, this two-channel amp gives you classic EL84 and
6V6 powered tones that can deliver sweet cleans, bluesy break-up and rockin crunch

So... these presets get loaded into the ACT Combo module in Revalver 4
Each purchased profile will have around 10 presets per amp ranging from clean to heavy.
Preview and select a preset that is close to the sound your looking for then tweak the module
to get the sound that you're after. You then RE-SAVE that preset as one of your own.

For me, these Revalver 4 combo presets have replaced the tedious process of mixing and matching IRs and various amp sims
to find that sound that I'm after.

HOTRIFF

Re: Peavey Revalver ACT Combo Profiles

Postby HOTRIFF » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Is there a way to demo these new profiles ?
I have all the amps & effects from Revalver 4 and I like them a lot but I can´t get better tone with the currant profiles (vagner Duende, MDJ-1 & Angel Screamer) which are available in demo mode.
I would purchase these if they release it as modeled amps because all modeled amps in Revalver sound great !!!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (SD Antiquities)
Melancon Strat (2 x Van Zandt "True Vintage" & Li´l Screamin´ Demon)
Washburn LS 93 Silverado Strat (Suhr V60 LP pickups)
Jackson KE 1 (DiMarzio D-Activator Bridge PU)

electric_stew

Postby electric_stew » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 am

HOTRIFF wrote:Is there a way to demo these new profiles ?

No, I dont think so unfortunately. It would be great to demo first but at least the profiles are only $2.99.
After blindly purchasing my first additional profile to see what it was all about I liked it so much I now grab
whatever comes out. There's something in the "feels" that works for me.

clifton

Postby clifton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm

I have been listening to You Tube, going to the amp demos, recording the peices that have just guitar, recording them down to my stand alone Roland 8 track, sending the recorded peice to my DAW, editing the ends if needed, send it my act combo and I have every amp that I want from you tube as mine. Now that is nice. If you dont have this you should, for 40 bucks, you can get all the amps made, and all the new ones coming out. :D

HOTRIFF

Postby HOTRIFF » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:53 pm

The ACT combo is really cheap but I don´t feel the dynamic as when playing through the "original" amp models.
The new amp line (Peaveys, Buddas & Engl) sound and feel way better than when playing with the profiles.
Maybe the new ones are better but unfortunatly they are not available to demo.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (SD Antiquities)
Melancon Strat (2 x Van Zandt "True Vintage" & Li´l Screamin´ Demon)
Washburn LS 93 Silverado Strat (Suhr V60 LP pickups)
Jackson KE 1 (DiMarzio D-Activator Bridge PU)

MMJ

Postby MMJ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 am

"I have been listening to You Tube, going to the amp demos, recording the peices that have just guitar, recording them down to my stand alone Roland 8 track, sending the recorded peice to my DAW, editing the ends if needed, send it my act combo and I have every amp that I want from you tube as mine. Now that is nice. If you dont have this you should, for 40 bucks, you can get all the amps made, and all the new ones coming out. :D"

how do you "have" those actual amps?

do you mean you "have" that particular frequency response of that microphone placement? im just trying to figure out how you think you somehow "have" other amps?

nctu127

Postby nctu127 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am

Thank you for your input. sbobet

tom789

Postby tom789 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:36 am

Ask for advice on this.

คาสิโน

Return to “News”